Friday, June 12, 2009

Comments

Since I don't want to leave this air conditioned bar, here are answers to most of the comments. I enjoy reading them all.

Chris, does D3 really pay you overtime for 33 hours in a week?

Amane, All meals are better if you ride a bike far enough.

Brendan, there is life over the fence. All I ask is when they haul me back to my cubicle, that you'll have my glove and baseball ready like Steve McQueen in Great Escape.

Alberto, I realized when I was in Zamora that it was really stupid not to have gotten your recommendations before leaving for this trip. However I do think Zamora is an unknown secret and I'm glad to have stopped there.

Tania, I still don't know what a "big head of salt" is. It doesn't make any more sense in English.

Steve, let me know when you're ready for the Camino de Santiago. Also I hope that all of the hills will keep the bad kind of flats from happening.

Steve P, all my plane spotting data is on my secret blog. You know the one.

Jani, I have a thousand places in Spain I want to share with you. Next time.

Well it's time for dinner (10PM). So until next time this is your loyal correspondant in Espana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home